- Who are we?
○ A student run organization designed to introduce Communication Arts & Science (CAS) students to the advertising and public relations community.
- What do we do?
○ At our meetings, we host guest speakers and student panels, run workshops, take agency tours, and create #friendships with other students in the field.
- Why is this beneficial to me?
○ All of the activities we host are for you to gain experience and knowledge of the advertising and public relations field.
- Students can write for our blog and social media
- This is a great opportunity for students to practice their writing skills and have something to add to their resume.
- Contact Erika Nichols, email@example.com if you are interested.
- March 24th
- We will be driving Friday morning and return Friday evening.
- We will be visiting Motion PR, and Energy BBDO so far
- Hoping to nail two more places
- Follow this link in you are interested in going to Chicago
○ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevmDPCxSlcGbYNhSH423 wcBeRePD_MZsv_nY6Rreg0sEYOEA/viewform?c=0&w=1
- Feb. 7th at 6 p.m. in 173 CAS
- Topic: Valentines Day card making for Sparrow, Crash Course for Career Fair